Fitness is not a Chore, It’s a Way of Life!
Welcome To Coach Pain Academy
Gym in Gilbert Arizona
Coach Pain Academy
Coming from a background of wrestling, football, and martial arts throughout my years as a child and carried over into high school has given me the endurance and willpower to achieve the highest levels of physical fitness. Being in great physical shape doesn’t come easy and takes a commitment of the human spirit, mind, body, and soul.
Group Programs And Personal Training
Coach Pain Academy is based on the premise of functional movement combined with a wide range of physical body training that tests the human willpower to achieve results far greater than anyone expects.
What Do We Offer?
- Conventional and unconventional group programs and personal training
- HIIT Style Classes
- Bootcamp Gym Classes
- Strength & Conditioning
- Obstacle Course Race Training (OCR)
- Combative Fitness Boot Camp
- No repetitive or cookie cutter fitness
- Motivation to help you reach the next level in your training
- Personalized nutritional plans
Coach Pain Academy provide fitness awareness and mental toughness that gives you a sense of living to succeed and not living to quit. Be inspired to be more than what you may think less of yourself. Fitness is not just about weight loss, it is a lifestyle and a journey, we are not a weight loss /quick fix facility, you must earn your keep. Here at the Academy, we believe that you must trust the process, not rush the process. Welcome to The Coach Pain Academy!!
Who Is This Training For?
- Someone who wants to be non-complacent with their fitness journey
- Someone who wants a challenge.
- Someone who wants to reach new levels mentally and physically.
- Someone who wants accountability and community support.
- A real bootcamp style that caters to first responders, military, and the general public
- Active Military, Veterans, College Students, Family Group Rates are also available, First Responders
“(Special Rates Apply)”
What Is Our Goal?
Coach Pain Academy Ethos:
I will Silence the Excuses
I will Not Allow Weakness a Victory
I will Fight to Live but not Live to Quit!
I am More than Less of Myself for I am a Purpose that must be fulfilled
– Coach Pain Academy